US & International
- Chief of Party, USAID Food for Peace DFSA (Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso)
- Regional Technical Advisor, Nutrition (Dakar, Senegal)
- Senior Gender Advisor, FFP (Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso)
- Senior Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist, FFP (Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso)
- Senior Nutrition Manager, PPFP (Ougadougou, Burkina Faso)
- Strategic Coordination & Learning Advisor, FFP (Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso)
- Strategic Coordination & Learning Advisor, FFP ( Maradi, Niger)
- Vice President, Africa (Dakar, Senegal)
- Vice President, Asia Pacific (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Administrative Assistant, Human Resources (New York, NY)
- Senior Communications Manager (New York, NY)
- Project Assistant, ChildSight® (New York, NY)
Temporary positions/Seasonal positions
Helen Keller International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® CT (New Haven, CT)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® NJ (Newark, NJ)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® MN (Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® OH (Cleveland, OH)
- Consulting Optometrist, ChildSight® WI (Milwaukee, WI)
- Program Design Faciliator/Writer, Food for Peace
We often seek independent contractors with specific skills and expertise for assignments in the United States and around the world.
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in our pre-screened vendor database, please submit your resume/CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.