“Helen Keller International gets more bang for the buck
than almost any group I can think of.”
-Nicholas D. Kristof, New York Times columnist
YOUR GIFT TODAY WILL
PREVENT BLINDNESS AND SAVE LIVES!
Every minute 72 children living in poverty benefit from our programs that fight blindness and hunger.
We need your help to reach them!
Your tax-deductible charitable donation will change the lives of women and children in poverty around the world by supporting Helen Keller International’s programs that:
- Deliver sight and lifesaving vitamin A capsules to millions of children under five in Africa and Asia
- Give vision screenings and prescription eyeglasses to students living in poverty here in the United States at no cost to them or their families
- Restore sight through cataract surgery for blind people in Indonesia and Myanmar
- Empower women in Africa and Asia by teaching them to cultivate home gardens that provide healthy meals and extra income for their families
- Prevent and control devastating Neglected Tropical Diseases, like blinding trachoma, which infect 1 in every 6 people, including half a billion children
This year, Helen Keller International once again received a four-star rating from Charity Navigator, the country’s premier charity evaluator, ranking it among the top two percent of all US charities in terms of financial health, accountability and transparency. Helen Keller International was also listed as a Global Journal Top 100 NGO.
Increase your impact with a Matching Gift. Click here to see if your company has a Matching Gift Program.
If you live outside the United States, please click here to make your donation today.
Click here to see if your company has a Matching Gift Program.
“The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”